Love's Sweet Symphony: A Shakespearean-style Poem on Children's Innocent Love

Love Poem:

The Enchanted Sonnet: A Shakespearean Love Poem for Kids







My dear child, thou hast a heart so pure,

That doth glow with love and auras demure,

Thy tender touch and softest gaze,

Fill my heart with joy and my soul ablaze.


Oh, how sweetly thy voice doth sing,

Of love and passion, of every little thing,

Of dreams and hopes, and of futures bright,

Of days and nights, and of love's might.


Thou art my sun, my moon, my light,

Guiding me through the darkest night,

My heart sings with thy every kiss,

My soul longs for thee, my eternal bliss.


Let us twine our hearts forevermore,

And walk through life's journey, shore to shore,

Together we'll brave the stormy seas,

And bask in the warmth of love's gentle breeze.


So hear my love, my heart's true voice,

Rejoice with me, in love's sweet rejoice,

For I love thee more with each passing day,

My dearest child, forever and aye. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments